Thursday 22 May 2014

Ryah

Dear Ryah

I am Haalee Bigbottom, also known as HB pencil.  I’m sad because you haven’t used me in  days. I like when you use me because you draw smiley faces in words but I hate when Rhiannon uss me because she doesn't use smiley faces and she eats  me. It’s gross! Have you seen the inside of her mouth? Yuck!!!

Buts it’s not all about that! I don’t like when you  Write very dark buts like this (But). It gives me a headache so please stop. But I liked your story about When you went down to the beach with your Nana Sophie and your sister.
Did you know I also like playing in the waves and I like to surf?  But back to you - I don’t like when you spell words wrong so try and spell them right. corrected .

*Your  friend Haalee Bigbottom.
rolling-eyes-150x150.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment