Thursday 22 May 2014

Beach trip

My beach trip
                            images

Hanging my toung out the window going down highway 6 with my tail wagging as hard as it can. Its so hard to try not to be exsited because were going to the beach.I love going to the beach it best thing in the world to do I love being able to taste the salt ,hear the waves crashing aganst the rocks , being able to chase and run throw the waves.


Where here finally  my owner Jess opened up the car door and I jumped out and ran down to the waves and started to play in the waves and Jump,lie down and sun  bathy.I found a really big stick I dragged it to Jess to throw she picked it up and throw it so far.I was running so fast I think I was going as fast as a cheater for a moment there.I dragged the stick to Jes she dropped the stick next to the and then she said lets go for a run a run  I said  I sprinted as fast as I could as I looked behind me I said slow poch I stopped for a while for her to catch up  I sniffed around some logs and in shell I found a very neat shell I sniffed inside it smelled like salt and seaweed Yuck!!!

You’re here finally. Now lets go home now Jess said on the way back I walked through the waves  and Jess throw some sticks for me it took 3 times the speed it did to get there.But it was more fun.When we got back Jess put my big stick in the car and drove back on Highway 6 all the way Home .
The End

Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment